At some point in their lives, women are likely to be solely responsible for financial decision making. The “Women and Money: Unique Issues” workshop is designed to provide women with the information and encouragement to be financially successful. No matter where you are in your path toward understanding financial management, this workshop can help you increase your confidence in your ability to manage your finances well.
- Date: Saturday, July 26
- Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: UF/IFAS Extension Santa Rosa County, 6263 Dogwood Drive, Milton, FL 32570
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Money Basics: Getting organized, financial goal setting and a spending plan will help you keep your finger on your financial pulse.
- Protecting Assets: Learning about insurance, identity theft, scams, fraud, and credit management will help you identify, evaluate, and develop a plan for protects your assets.
- Investing Basics: Learning how to manage your money and how to invest will likely help your money grow.
- Estate Planning: Developing an estate plan helps ensure your wishes are carried out.
This interactive workshop costs $5 per person; which covers the cost of hand-outs and light refreshments (Scholarships may be available based on need. Contact the Extension Office directly to make this request.) Educational resources for the program are provided through University of Florida/IFAS Extension.
For more information, contact Ginny Hinton at email@example.com or (850)623-3868.