The books have closed on those wishing to vote in the 2014 General Election.
There are two locations in Santa Rosa County for voters to drop off Absentee (Vote by Mail) ballots for the 2014 General Election:
- South Santa Rosa Service Center (Annex) at 5841 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563.
- Hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m., October 20- November 1
- 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. November 3
- 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on November 4
- County Administration Building (Milton Office) at 6495 Caroline Street, Suite F, Milton, FL 32570.
- Hours are 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. through October 17
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m. October 20 through November 1
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. November 3
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on November 4.
Wednesday, October 29 is the last day to request an absentee ballot to be mailed to you for the General Election on November 4.
If you would like to vote by absentee ballot, please visit www.votesantarosa.com, call 983-1900 or come by our office at 6495 Caroline Street in Milton.
Posted in News