Early voting being on Monday, Oct. 20. Santa Rosa County voters will have the opportunity to decide if a proposed county-wide one cent local option sales tax should be adopted for five years to fund a new judicial center. Voters will also decide where the new facility will be located if the sales tax is approved.
There are several ways residents can learn more about the four proposed judicial center related ballot measures:
- Attend the final town hall meeting on Monday, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. at the Tiger Point Community Center, 1370 Tiger Park Ln. in Gulf Breeze.
- Watch a replay of a previous town hall meeting
- Visit our proposed judicial center webpage for answers to frequently asked questions and a history of the process, links are available at www.santarosa.fl.gov or by clicking here.
- Read the county’s fact sheet
- Watch/read some of the coverage on the topic in our local media:
- Gulf Breeze News
- Navarre Press
- Pensacola News Journal
- Progress + Promise TV Show
- Santa Rosa Press Gazette
- WEAR ABC Channel 3
Posted in News